How Do I Add a Parent/Carer to Caerus?
Go to the Accounts tab and click on the button on the top right hand side Add New Parent/Carer
- You will be asked for the email address of the parent you want to add to search to see if this parent/carer is already registered with another service who is using Caerus.
- When you add the email address and click on Search for Account, if the parent/carer already exists on the system you will get a message saying "It looks like.....email address..... is a Caerus Parent Portal user, would you like to request their data to add to your service's account?"
- You can then select the option to Request Information. The parent/carer will get an automated email asking them to give their permission for you to upload their details to your service. If they agree to this their details and their childrens' details will be uploaded to your Accounts section.
- If their email address is not on the system, you can add their details manually. If this is the case click on the Add Manually button and it will take you to the Add New Parent/Carer page.
- Enter the Parent/Carer's details and select Add.
- You will then be taken to the Add New Child option.
Once a child has been added to Caerus you can view their profile. Once in their profile you can add to and view all their details. On the left hand side you will see a list of different options: Overview - where you will be able to see all the ...
Adding a Child to Caerus
To add a child's details to Caerus you must first add their Parent/Carer (see Add Parent/Carer Section) Once you have added a Parent/Carer you can go into their profile and do the following: Click on Add New Child Add the child's personal details Add ...
How Do I Add a New Member of Staff
To add a new member of staff go to the Service tab and select Staff List On the top right hand side of the screen you will see a tab Add New Staff - click on this Add the staff member's name and email address (it is important to make sure the email ...
Is it possible to add staff without sending them an invite to join?
A staff member must be invited to join before you can access their information and add them to rotas. Amongst other things, you will also have the ability to request your staff's availability in Caerus Pro.
How do I add an additional Pick-up?
Go the the lead parent/carer's profile. Click on the Children link and in there you will see the option to add a child or add a pick-up. If you click on add a pick-up you will be able to add their details in there.