How Do I Add a New Member of Staff
To add a new member of staff go to the Service tab and select Staff List
On the top right hand side of the screen you will see a tab Add New Staff - click on this
Add the staff member's name and email address (it is important to make sure the email address is valid as they invite gets sent to the staff member via this email address)
Add the Account Type:
- Super Admin - The Person who sets up the Account will automatically be set up as a Super Admin. They will be able to add other Super Admins and will be able to downgrade other Super Admins to Admin or Staff. They will not be able to amend their own Account Type. A Super Admin can add another Super Admin and they have an overview of everything on the system. The original Super Admin cannot be amended or removed
- Admin - An admin member has access to full functionality eg they can add childrens' bookings and they can set up rotas, but they will not be able to see the personal details of any Super Admins
- Staff - A staff member will be able to view sessions and check children in and out and add activity reports. They will also be able to rotas. They will not be able to add childrens' bookings or set up rotas
Add the Employment Type:
- Full Time - for any full time workers who work regular hours each week. Once they have verified their account you will be able to add their regular hours to their profile enabling these hours to be visible in the rotas section
- Part Time - for any part-time workers who work regular hours each week. You can also include sessional workers who work the same hours each week in here. Once they have verified their account you will be able to add their regular hours to their profile enabling these hours to be visible in the rotas section
- Sessional - this account type should be used for any sessional workers who do not have the same working hours each week. Once they have verified their account, they can log in and add their availability on a weekly basis. Their hours will not show up in the rota section until they have added their availability. Instructions for Sessional Workers can be found under Sessional Workers in the FAQ's.
Add their weekly hours, wage/salary and holiday entitlement
Click on Send Invite - this will send an email to the staff member asking them to verify their account by adding a password. This is time sensitive so it is important that they go through the verification process as soon as they receive the email
Once a staff member has verified their account the service will be able to add the staff member's regular hours to their personal details. To do this they must:
- Go to Service and select Staff List
- Click on View Profile of the staff member you want to add the working hours for
- Go to Work Schedule and add the days and hours that that staff member works
- You can also add holidays and absences and add Qualification and Skills and upload qualification documents here.
For more info on Adding Holidays and Absences or Adding Qualifications and Skills go to the FAQ's and search for these items
Adding Staff to the Rota
Before a team member can be visible in the rota section, they have to verify their account and have either had their hours added to their profile by an Admin on the account (full-time and part-time) or have added their availability (sessional staff). ...
Where do I add a new member of staff?
Go to Service then select Staff List from the Drop Down menu. There you will find the option to Add New Staff. Alternatively, you can go to the Home tab where you can click on the big + sign on the top right hand side and select Staff Member from ...
How Do I Add a Parent/Carer to Caerus?
Go to the Accounts tab and click on the button on the top right hand side Add New Parent/Carer You will be asked for the email address of the parent you want to add to search to see if this parent/carer is already registered with another service who ...
Is it possible to add staff without sending them an invite to join?
A staff member must be invited to join before you can access their information and add them to rotas. Amongst other things, you will also have the ability to request your staff's availability in Caerus Pro.
I cannot add a new session until I have confirmed my holidays for the year - where do I do this?
Go to Service then select Service Information from the Drop Down. In there go to Closures. Add all the holidays/closures for the year then click on confirm to add to the calendar. Once this is done you will be able to add new sessions for that ...