Adding Rooms and Sessions to Caerus
Step 2 - Adding Rooms and Sessions to Caerus
This is Step 2 in the Set Up Process
Click on Set Up in the Add Rooms and Sessions box. (You can also find this under the Planning tab - Rooms and Sessions)
Select Add Rooms
Add the rooms that you have in your service, for example, Babies Room, Toddler Room, etc
Add the Total Capacity for that room and add any notes that are relevant to that room
Select Add Room
Once you have added your rooms you can add sessions to the rooms. Scroll down and select Add a Session. In here you can set up how you would like the session to run:
- Add the name of the session eg Term 1 AM; Term 1 PM; Summer Holiday Club, etc
- Select which room the session is being allocated to
- Select the year the session is running in
- Add a start and end date for the session
- Add the days that the session is running and the start and end time of the full session
- Add the age range - you can select as many age ranges as necessary
- Select the correct ratio for the session
- Choose how you would like the session to be booked, in full only, hourly only or both. If you select hourly you will also be asked for the minimum amount of time you would like to be bookable flexibly
- Add the cost per session or hour as appropriate
- Go back to the top of the page and choose whether you would like to save the session as a draft or publish it. You cannot add bookings to a session until it has been published
Checking Children in and out of Sessions
All employees registered on the system have the functionality to check children in and out of sessions. To do this they log into Caerus, using the email address and password they registered with, and go the the Home page. (Some services prefer to ...
Viewing Sessions and Booking Breakdown
To view all the sessions and the booking breakdown go to the Home page. In here you will be able to view all sessions or select specific rooms to view their sessions. It will show the start and end time of the session and whether the session is ...
How Do I Set Up Branch Details on Caerus
When you first register there are a few steps you need to go through to complete the set-up process and book children into sessions. Step 1 - Add Branch Details Click on Add Branch Details - you will see that some of this information has been ...
Adding Staff to the Rota
Before a team member can be visible in the rota section, they have to verify their account and have either had their hours added to their profile by an Admin on the account (full-time and part-time) or have added their availability (sessional staff). ...
Adding a Child to Caerus
To add a child's details to Caerus you must first add their Parent/Carer (see Add Parent/Carer Section) Once you have added a Parent/Carer you can go into their profile and do the following: Click on Add New Child Add the child's personal details Add ...